AppSources Pro Bundle
Welcome to AppSources Pro Bundle 🔝
AppSources Pro Bundle offers you an amazing opportunity to get an unlimited access to all of our templates forever allowing you to save more than 60% in comparison to buying all the templates separately. Here is the list of the exciting templates you will instantly get an access to with AppSources Pro:
- App.io (https://store.appsources.io/l/appio)
- Bank.io (https://store.appsources.io/l/bankio)
Speed Up the Development Process 🚀
Are you or your company working on the new mobile app for iOS? We have got you covered! With our templates, you can speed up your design & development process and launch your next iOS app much quicker.
Customize However You Like 🎨
Are you looking to change the colors, layout or add more screens to our templates? You can easily do so! We have made the customization as effortless as possible.
Fully Reusable Components ⚙️
You can reuse all of the SwiftUI components that we have built for our templates in any of your other projects just so you wouldn't have to build it all from scratch yourself.
Key Features 🏆
- Fully coded
- Reusable components
- Easy customization
- Neatly organized Xcode projects
- Support for dark mode
- Support for dynamic type
- Available on iPadOS as well
- Sketch & Figma design files included
- Global styleguide in Sketch & Figma
- UI components library in Sketch & Figma
What You will Get ✅
- Fully coded Xcode projects with screens and different components built with Swift and SwiftUI
- Sketch & Figma design files with all the screens, as well as UI components library and the global styleguide
Frequently Asked Questions ❓
1. What do I need to run the app?
You will need Xcode 14 and iOS 16.
2. How do I build and run the app in Xcode?
First of all, you will need to download and install Xcode 14 which can be done here: https://developer.apple.com/xcode.
Secondly, you will need to open up the Xcode project (It has a file extension of '.xcodeproj') from the product's 'Code' folder and wait until it finishes indexing.
Thirdly, you will need to select the desired iOS simulator or your real device connected to your computer from the dropdown menu found in the middle of Xcode's navigation area.
Lastly, you will have to click on the 'Run' button in the top right corner of the Xcode's sidebar. Alternatively, you can use CMD+R keyboard shortcut.
3. Are design files included?
Yes, both Sketch & Figma design files are included.
4. How do I contact you?
You can get in touch with us by sending us an email at email@example.com. We are always happy to help you with any questions you may have.
5. Do you offer refunds?
Unfortunately, due to it being a digital product, we can't offer refunds.
If you are not satisfied with our product, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason why and we will do our best to help you.